Facebook Badge

Type in Make/Model for Reviews & Prices from other sources

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Nikon DSLR On Sale Now

While I haven't gotten into trading DSLR bodies, yet, compare the following deal from Adorama with similiar DSLRs offered locally on Craigslist/Alaska's List $399--Nikon D3000 10.2 MP DSLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX VR Lens - Refurbished by Nikon U.S.A.

I have a great lens that would go with this DSLR--Sigma 70-300mm f4.0-5.6 APO Macro Super. Sigma 70-300mm f4.0-5.6 APO Macro Super. Better yet, this lens is future-proofed--it will work on your full-frame Nikon (when you get it). I have tested it on my Pentax K20D with a Nikon/PK adapter. Pentax makes it easy to use non-Pentax mount lenses with readily available adapters.

My regular price for this outstanding Nikon-mount lens is $189. During my summer clearance sale, knock 15% off--$160.50 !!!

Check out my other great buys on lenses and camera/lens packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment