Facebook Badge

Type in Make/Model for Reviews & Prices from other sources

Friday, July 2, 2010

Trade? -- How about a Nikon F-mount lens for a Pentax /Minolta/Mamiya

With the success I am having with lens adapters, I am now willing to trade some of my Nikon F-mount lenses for older Mamiya (screw-mount only)/Minolta MC or MD/Pentax -M or -A or -FA lens lenses you might be wondering what to do with.

Starting with my two best Nikon mount lenses:

o Sigma AF zoom 70-300mm f4 AF-D Macro $199 or trade

o Tokina AT-X 90mm f2.5 macro w/extender/adapter & deluxe leather case original instruction manual--$$ MAKE ME AN OFFER or trade

o Prospec AF zoom 28-200mm f3.8-5.6 $99 OBO
o Prospec AF zoom 70-210mm f4-5.6 $89 OBO
o Nikon E manual prime 50mm f1.8 $50

See my Nikon bodies here

No comments:

Post a Comment