Facebook Badge

Type in Make/Model for Reviews & Prices from other sources

Friday, July 23, 2010

**SPECIAL** Canon EOS Rebel 2000 BODY

Looking for a modern auto-focus film camera at a new unbeatable price--look no further!

Nice Canon Rebel 2000 (lens NOT included), strap, new battery & roll of film.

Use with your Canon full-frame or pre-digital lens--see here for why you can't use Canon AF-S lenses (designed for APS-C-sensor digital cameras) on film bodies

I have several great Tamron Adaptall-2 lenses (both prime & zoom) that work in manual mode on this camera with a simple, inexpensive lens adapter. If you are looking for "Image Quality", this older glass is a very economical way to go. See my inventory here.

New to EOS?, read this first

Adorama's stock of used EOS--compare!

My other Canon EOS cameras for sale are described here

Update: Canon FD to EOS lens adapter:
I have been experimenting with a $35 adapter to use FD lenses on EOS bodies (film or digital). While reviewers say there is "some" loss of IQ--I am finding I am getting a lot of decent shots (DOF was small in the weak light of our recent cloudy days!). Given the low prices of FD lenses, I think you should see for yourself.

For Example: Canon 70-210mm f/4 macro zoom (condition: 9)--Ebay Buy It Now $129.99 --see samples at this link:

Canon DSLR + Canon 70-210mm f4 FD TEST w/ EOS adapter

Craigslist & Alaska List (I only see the following as of 7/22/2010)
$130--Rebel ? w/2 lenses
$190--Rebel G w/2 lenses
$250--Elan 7e w/2 lenses


Rebel 2000

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment